[Pictures]The PiMax products are ready to send 19th Mar 2019

P149X - same here. I sent a similar request to preorder@pimaxvr.com three days ago to confirm the correctness of my modified address data, as I received an email from Pimax to complete the adress with my phone number and the region. What can I say, still no feedback.

1 Like

Created a ticket last Wednesday asking about expected shipping date from UK (P10xx). No reply
 :sleeping:

I then later received the address update mail.

1 Like

We are on the same boat;) Today 21 February - so in theory all orders were sent? What about early preorders? There is no information about shipments :frowning:

2 Likes

hello i am 108X and I didn’t receive the pimax, no message to say that the address is not correct etc. no confirmation message of sending etc etc no tracking number. and I don’t know if it was sent. I don’t have an answer and I’m starting to lose patience for not having any.

3 Likes

I would write a PM to @anon74848233 if I were You and let him know Your pre-order number.

2 Likes

Hello - I am P100X and still have not received any information about when my headset will be shipped. Can I please get an update on this? I was one of the very first 5k+ preorders on October 26. Not sure why others in the US are receiving their headsets before me

@anon74848233 @PimaxUSA

1 Like

Same here P131X. Received an “confirm your address mail on monday” but nothing since then? Whats up with that @anon74848233 @PimaxUSA ?

I ordered on October 27th, good luck to you too

Hi,
Just the same for me
 »please confirm your adress » on monday and since then no further informations.
I still hope to receive a tracking number till the end of the week.
I’m P121X

The same preorder story of October 27, number P122X - a request to correct the good address. Sent query to support for correctness of address (SUPEN-2120) and zero response. I also hope for information about the shipment :gift:

@anon74848233

2 Likes

Oopsie! I guess there is 

1 Like

P120X myself, complete radio silence from Pimax

There are still a lot of backers waiting for headsets.

3 Likes

and this is exactly why I’m worried to be forgotten in the shipping process
 It seems that random unlucky backers are left aside. I don’t see why this wouldn’t happen to pre orderers also, and selfishly I do not wish to join that “exclusive club” :slight_smile: Each day passing make this possibility more likely unfortunately.

2 Likes

Yeah I know exactly what you mean :+1:

Wasn’t there supposed to be another spreadsheet update this week @anon74848233

7 Likes

P122X waiting unsuccessfully for any answer from Pimax. A friend from Poland with whom I preordered 5K + on the same day - he already uses 5K + from Monday and that makes waiting now hurts 10 times more - damn lucky guy.

2 Likes

Yes, but I still don’t see an update.

5 Likes

Has shipping stopped since February 14th? @anon74848233

3 Likes

1076 units shipped between 18th and 27th

1 Like