[Pictures]The PiMax products are ready to send 19th Mar 2019

this is the product we produced today,Including boxed and unboxed yet

jpg_620x10000q90g jpg_620x10000q90g

48 Likes

Looking good Dallas. Just keep the quality checks in place. It will save you a fortune in RMA’s. Thanks for your efforts

14 Likes

almost 100 units per day~~

13 Likes

Please protect the headset box by bubble wrap too.

4 Likes

I seriously don’t get you. Why are you on the forum every single day just ranting about pimax IF YOU’RE NOT EVEN GETTING A PIMAX HEADSET YOURSELF…???

Like, why do you login? What’s the point? I login and check every few days for updates because I’m a backer/I’m interested in getting one. Why do you care so much about it if you don’t want to get one? I don’t get it. I really don’t

14 Likes

great we are at the 100 units a per day mark, awesome.

now if we could work on shipping speed to match that production rate, it will be even more awesome!

2 Likes

Really goods Pics and Info @anon74848233 . That double check process for HMD is a must !!!

3 Likes

yes they produce a lot every day but we and Pimax totally forgot the weekly shipping number which is a disaster

Look @ those HMD… Wish I can get my hands on one b4 Christmas. Backer #342 here. wink wink.

3 Likes

Great feedback, thanks a lot. So the situation is like this:

• Current output per day: ~100 completed headsets;
  • Quality control checks per day: ~100 headsets;

This results in:

~100 completed, checked headsets every day;

With the expected shipment size of 200 headsets, this would result in a new shipment every other day.

Is this correct?

2 Likes

The boxes at storage that where ‘double checked,’ why do they look so beat up when they haven’t even left your city yet? Especially compared to the new ones off the factory - as they haven’t gone anywhere yet, shouldn’t they look the same? (Both in pristine condition)

4 Likes

Thanks for this insight Dallas, very interesting!

Even Pimax say they appreciate the suggestions from their backers to push them to doing better. Criticism can be good to help push and focus.

Your approach is certainly doing no one any favours. You’re not demanding anything, where have you demanded higher quality control?

1 Like

Any chance Backer 398 is there?

I just want to know if I’m getting it this year or next year.

1 Like

No, basically Pimax will ship whenever they decide to ship. We only found out today that when they actually have produce and boxed 200 unit that really doesn’t means much. Those 200 have to then get rechecked and they may find a fault with all of them. This new procedure has never been mention before

There may be other steps that they still do, who knows???

No, that’s what I said - according to this information, QC checks 100 headsets per day. After that, next step would be shipping. Earlier it was announced that shpping would be done in batches of 200 units. I’m just trying to make sure all of this is still correct.

1 Like

I agree pimax has been doing a great job! My pictures about the cruddy shipping isn’t their fault :slight_smile:

It’s looking very unlikely at this stage. We’re just going into December the busiest shipping time of the year and with holidays to add in I’d say you’re looking at January

1 Like

Your doing a great job! Ty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is what they said but that’s never happened to date. They’ve actually not once shipped a batch of 200 units since they started shipping back in September.