[Pictures]The PiMax products are ready to send 19th Mar 2019

Hey Dallas where are the Australian backer units shipping from? The UK or Hong Kong ?

2 Likes

And are these shipments intended for backers or pre-orders? Please answer, because a non-answer would be interpreted as an answer.

Yes,I can say all kickstarter 5K Plus units shipped out~~

4 Likes

HK warehouse,can you share your backer number via Private message,AU backers should received their tracking number~~~~~

5 Likes

@anon74848233
Where can I track our tracking number ask for your private message?

I have sent a personal message .
Cheers

4 Likes

Can you say all kickstarter 5K+ are going to leave Hong Kong before CNY begins?

3 Likes

Good. Now what about the 8ks?

1 Like

Hey Dallas, I have sent you a personal message also.
Another Australian backer with no tracking number

2 Likes

It’s not fair to 8K supporters.

4 Likes

Me too, Another Aussie.

1 Like

What about 8K? Can you update the spreadsheet please!!!

3 Likes

No tracking number for this Aussie either.

@anon74848233 Please advise tracking number,another Aussie:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Aussie checking in.
Still no tracking number here.

Still struggling to get my info confirmed…
I’ve been trying for 5 weeks to get someone to update, but nothing seems to happen.
I’m backer 63xx (I’ve sent a pm with my backer number) and it still has me down as info for confirming with an 8k specified when I’ve stated multiple times I wanted a 5k+
Can anyone clarify this and sort it out? I don’t want to be waiting till after Feb for my unit to even ship

2 Likes

Please give a status on 8ks!
Please update the spreadsheet!

7 Likes

So you are only shipping 8k now, right?

1 Like

Graph updated with latest info

4 Likes

Im an Aussie backer and still no tracking number. The latest spreadsheet you’ve posted has the exact same details as the last few. That it is waiting in the overseas warehouse.

Ive sent you a PM hoping you can provide one for me.

It seems unusual that backers as high as 5000 have received their headsets while us Australians in the 2000 - 4000 range can’t get any updates.

2 Likes