Off topic: What happened to Sweviver?

No videos and no posts for over a MONTH! Wow! Has anyone talked to him or kept in contact? Hope he’s OK…not like him to disappear like this for so long.

16 Likes

i also hope all is well with sweviver, he told about recently having private problems in the last patreon postings, but this was also one month ago.
Maybe @VoodooDE or @mixedrealityTV can ping him?

5 Likes

He is not answering in Patreon either.
@SweViver, just say “hi” people are getting worried.

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I hope all is well.

We will have another batch of devices in need of reviews soon.

3 Likes

True, … :roll_eyes: Hope you are right man… jail or health problems maybe ??? Give us a sign of life. :sunglasses: @SweViver

1 Like

I was literally gonna make the same post but then forgot. It’s becoming worrying how he’s disappeared all of a sudden… can ya’ll check up on him? @mixedrealityTV @VoodooDE

1 Like

Rather sounded like relationship issues, possibly family stuff. Actually, if you think about it - he has a full-time job, was working like crazy on his channel, even more so since the Pimax beta test phase began… how often did he mention that he hardly slept and pretty much directly went from work to editing videos or the other was around ?

How long do you think will a bloke be able to sustain such a drain ? Burn-out anybody ?

…and then think about his girl-friend: how much time do you think he will have been able to allocate to spend with her with all of that going on ? Sounds like a standard recipe to ruin your relationship, doesn‘t it ? She must have been in horror when he announced that he‘ll be working with XTal on their new project, where she just must have been hoping that this phase of craziness was finally coming to an end with the Pimaxes going into mass production.

10 Likes

We were together in a Skype meeting with VRGineers 2 weeks ago but didnt hear anything from him since then.

21 Likes

Was wondering the same thing. Hope all is ok.

3 Likes

I hope he is OK. I had hoped to meet him at CES.

10 Likes

He fell off his vr chair and in critical condition. See his YouTube page :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Evening%20World%20October%2030%201917%20final%20edition%20page%2012%20-%20slips%20on%20banana%20peel%20%20-%20dies

1 Like

The complete silence is pretty worrying.

6 Likes

He is alive! Just posted on patreon.

16 Likes

Just read it and feel so relieved!

9 Likes

Great to hear he is fine!!!

2 Likes

Ok come on man what a teaser statement :grin: what did you and VRgineers “discuss” ?? Inquiring minds want to know :beers:

2 Likes

He might be busy with XTAL.

1 Like

He couldn’t because of his job

2 Likes

Good to know he’s alright. Thanks for the update. Sweviver if you read this hope everything is ok mate. Miss your videos.

5 Likes