NVIDIA DLSS is now a plugin for UE4 4.26, available to all on the marketplace

from this thread:

“Freaking awesome! I was struggling to keep my VR project under 11ms, now it’s 7ms, while visually I see 0 difference! Incredible!”

Sounds promising, doesn’t it?

12 Likes

I wonder if they’ll implement this with Assetto Corsa Competizione somehow

3 Likes

this depends on how hard it would be to port the game to UE4.26 from the actual version

1 Like

Changing the engine requires too much work, I don’t believe they will. Maybe for the next title (always if they use Unreal Engine … though)

Engine Update to latest Unreal Engine version (4.26.1)
This is also one step closer to raytracing support, DLSS support, Linux support, and OpenXR support!

2 Likes

Kunos Developer on DLSS

I see the Kunos developers are still a**holes. Back when they first ported AC to vr they were extremely rude to vive users and blew us off for the longest time even making jokes like “I have a vive but I’m not even going to take it out of the box just to make you upset”

Very juvenile, very rude and the reason I uninstalled AC and never went back.

Yes, it sounds like Kunos’ usual excuse to avoid a request. We’ll see when the first racing game with DLSS comes out. Cyberpunk has racing scenarios, but it’s not the same thing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.