Not far from the truth

3 Likes

72% of statistics is fabricated. And the other half is just made up.

6 Likes

I would point out that 72% leaves 28% which doesn’t equal half.lol Unless you use Pimax math.

-------------------------> The Joke
You @dogbite

2 Likes