No Man's Sky - Buttons acting like they are turbo

Ah man sorry to hear of all the bad news coming your way lately, things have a way of working themselves out through in time. Just like the stretch goals and accessories will eventualy get here :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope so, I could use a bit a good news. :slight_smile:

Still it could have been so much worse. No one was killed by the tree, which only hit the corner of the house and mostly damaged our screen porch.

My wife noticed that a 90 ft / 30 m tall oak tree (in our back yard) had lost its leaves and we were worried it might hit the house. (We were right to be worried.) We hired a tree service to cut it down, but they lost control (rope snapped). If the tree had fallen more towards the center of the house, my wife could have been killed. At least the tree service is paying for the repairs (> $10K) and not our insurance.

(Sorry for over-sharing) We should try to get back to the OP, No Man’s Sky…

3 Likes

Makes you wonder what sort of accreditation that tree company had. Like a grass landcaper company where there’s high turnover and too many clients to satisfy.

3 Likes

We did our homework, they’ve been in business for 40 years and had good ratings. However, the crew was very young and they clearly underestimated the magnitude of the task.

3 Likes