MS Flight Sim 2020 Pimax Setup Guide

@ammonthenephite I’ve already had good conversations with him, otherwise I wouldn’t have reacted any more.

I helped a lot on this forum and I never sent ppl to hell, especially about optics, creating vr frames for prescription glasses, etc… And you, what did you do for the community ?

The french translation is bad, the title of the option is not explicit and there’s NO video about this function (they all talk about priority class but not about cpu assigns). That’s not my fault !!
Of course I search myself before asking, I’m not on social assistance.

Sry for my reaction it was a bad day and seeing the pdf didn’t help :wink:

3 Likes

Are people using the free version of Process Lasso?

Any benefits to the paid version?

Do I just follow this guys short tut?

ProcessLasso is a powerful tool, but I agree the doc is lacking. I’ve used PL to successfully get rid of the hitching (and I didn’t even touch CPU assignments); I’ve mostly used ProBalance Option settings. I didn’t make a list of my changes, so sharing exact steps isn’t possible. (Sorry)

Did you just use the free version of PL?

Yes, I have been using the free version of Process Lasso.

It’s a good tool, so I just (literally) bought a yearly license. I was planning to buy it anyway, but hadn’t gotten around to it. I’m not sure if I’ll use any “pro” features (which are locked out of the free version) or not, but it’s a program that I usually have running (in the background), so it’s worth the money.

1 Like

I bought life time Pro version of PL mostly becouse of anoying instance count limiter which added more second of waiting time for usage of free version and more advanced CPU affinity tool (customization)
Full list here How Free is Process Lasso?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.