Kickstarter backers survey expected when?

@deletedpimaxrep1 its a simple question please, I am mid way backer Number
will you be announcing what backer numbers you are sending survey,s to and will this be through Kickstarter survey or pimax ?
I ask because i get alot of emails and would hate to miss it ,thankyou G

1 Like

you get an email direct from support@pimaxvr.com to verify address and choice of HMD. Should get it a couple of weeks before due to ship (or so…)

2 Likes

Check the spreadsheet to get a number of the latest backer that got the survey and to get a feel for the pace…

Edit said link would be good

@BonBenE: Could you (or someone else) please be so kind to provide just a link to the spreadsheet. I can enter the sheet in your post, but only in a relatively small window. And I`m not able to change the size of that window.
Or can somebody point me to the topic, where the spreadsheet was mentioned or introduced?
Thanks!

1 Like

Here:

spreadsheet

4 Likes

thats great it seems a few people have had a survey already but still seems a little slow

a little slow? at this tempo we not gonne reach all backers before Christmas…

2 Likes

They have sent the choice up to backer 400 as of today. Tracking numbers up to 109. That we can see. They could be a little higher than that.

well at lest when the kickstarter pledges are fulfilled this forum will be restocked with people waiting from preorders hay

1 Like

Thanks, fjw! Filled in my data.
@PimaxUSA: I´m number 1943. So there is still hope to get the survey (and the Pimax) this year.

Too optimistic to say your weeks before shipment.

I am a partitioner with a number less than 150.

I received the mail of choice on September 25 and continue to know nothing of the tracking number.

And it’s been more than a month.

1 Like