Just received a DHL tracking number

Update: I just received a package with Index controllers and Lighthouses 2.0.

=========
No details what it is, but I’m assuming knuckles and lighthouses.

:canada: 8KX full bundle backer

17 Likes

Added backer bling congrats on receiving tracking. :pi_thumbsup:

1 Like

Can you share your backer number?

What do you think the odds of this being the actual X headset?

Things seem to be moving here in Canada finally. New hardware arriving just in time to for HL.Alyx to drop. Preload on Steam starts Friday according to Valve.

1 Like

Be sure to file a steam support ticket with Index serial number and detail of pimax new purchase if Alyx doesn’t populate as Valve is having deployment issues.

3 Likes

Exactly 0% unfortunately.
They haven’t begun producing them yet. No need to get people’s hopes up… read the last two updates.

1 Like

Congrats. Don’t want to rain on your parade but be prepared for a wait. CBSA held my Pimax sleeve for 6 weeks. gl

1 Like

Congrats!!! Hope that means they will start delivering to the US as well. I could use the light house and knuckles for the 5K+ while I wait for the 8KX.

3 Likes

I bet you will get them shipped together with the 8KX when it’s ready. People who are recieving their LHs and controllers now are probably those who didn’t buy a new HMD, but simply upgraded from a full package pledge to index controllers.

1 Like

Nope, just got my tracking number for the lighthouses and Index controllers. Due to arrive next Tuesday!!! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.