Information on KDMAS

Is there any information on when we can expect our DMAS orders to be turned into KDMAS (if needed like in my case) and approximate shipping date? I couldn’t find any information on these. After using Pimax Artisan without KDMAS for over a month, I can tell it’s not very comfortable.

1 Like

It’s possible this will be addressed in the next “Weekly Update” from @PimaxQuorra, as I believe @PimaxUSA and Swe said the DMAS upgrades would be discussed in a meeting right after the NOW event.

1 Like

DMAS is the next audio accessory release, KDMAS tracking a bit behind DMAS. DMAS might actually hit a little earlier than I thought.

5 Likes

I was told there would be some kind of announcement on how I can get a refund for my upgraded DMAS purchase, as well as be assured I will be getting a KDMAS, given I have a 5K+ and I won’t even be able to use the DMAS with it now, since the company only recently decided to enlighten us (all the people who thought the DMAS would actually be worth getting) on this prospect.

I’m still waiting on this announcement for my options.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.