HTC sensor lives

good morning. I have a problem. when the 5k plus viewer and attached to the HTC live station I can’t touch the viewer. It disconnects me. loses tracking. how can i solve? thank you

If you use 1 Lighthouse, keep it at least 2-3m away from you. Keep it at your front.

You need a minimum of 2 Lighthouses to get 360° tracking.

Also, try PiTool version 180!

is about 2.5 meters away. pimax use only for sim. but I do not solve anything

https://community.openmr.ai/t/new-pitool-1-0-1-180-is-available-now-from-pimax/21281

Try this. It detects the station much better and more reliably than 132 or 144.

1 Like

So if you touch your Pimax headset, you lose tracking?

It might be a problem with static/residual electricity, or whatever it should be called.
I guess youre using some steering wheel?

@blitze was it you having a loss of tracking with a steering wheel set?

1 Like

I lose the tracking when I activate the dynamic station. Is this because my pimax cable is not shielded?

Try to run a cable (wire) between Your computer case and the “dynamic station”. It’s worked for others before.

EDIT: I thought by “dynamic station” You meant a motion rig or something like that but it seems to me You mean basestation or lighthouse? If You don’t have anything like a motion rig, wheel or other peripheral connected (via USB) I don’t know what to do besides opening a ticket with support. Your unit might be faulty.

Not sure whats the problem here.

I have already placed the viewer on the ground with a PC and a dynamic workstation done

Hi @m.stefano3 Is the tracking still losing?