Housing Issue Reports (cracks, imperfections etc.)

#16,581 any news? 20 characters

Reply to you 32 minutes ago.

Ah sorry. there must be some latency in odoo system.

1 Like

@Doman.Chen, Ticket #18,477.
hello, here are the photos.

regards ralf

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu
Ticket #18523 opened for 2x 3cm cracks (starting from bottom and going to front face). Photos provided.

i also opened a ticket to replace a hmd with cracked housing.
support asked to send photos which i did and asked where i live which i answered.
this was about a week ago.no reply since then.
Ticket #18404 @Matthew.Xu

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a crack now too :frowning:

1 Like

+1, I have been waiting on creating a support ticket as some of the early replacements have suffered the same issue. I then saw @PimaxUSA post to wait for Pimax day, but this wasnā€™t addressed in the video, and I havenā€™t seen any official update on this.

3 Likes

Hi @Ralf @Korgen @IAMERROR

Sorry for my late response.

I have come back to work. I will handle your tickets after I respond to comments and PMā€™s from the forum today.

Thank you for your patience.

Yours sincerely,
Matthew

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Thank youā€¦

1 Like

I think you forgot me :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Hi Timo,

I apologize for the long time, as I just responded to you in my private message, since the UPS account is limited, I can not provide you with Europeā€™s return label now.

However, I will offer you another plan later today. I will try my best to complete the after-sales service for you within this week.

I am very grateful for your patience and support.

Yours sincerely,
Matthew

2 Likes

Itā€™s been 4 days Chinese hollydays ended and still no reply from the support team. I really donā€™t want a ā€œvisionā€ version as replacement, so I need this RMA to be complete ASAP please!!!

When I opened the ticket, I didnā€™t sign in the Service Center. Should I sign in and open a new ticket as member?

Hi Korgen, as a result of a long vacation, customer centers accumulate more tickets. We are speeding up the processing of tickets.
I have prioritized your ticket and the team will handle it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support and patience.

1 Like

I understand ^^ I know the comfort kit should release in around a month and Iā€™m sure my prescription mod wonā€™t fit with it. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m afraid to receive this new version.
I know youā€™ll do your best :wink:

But isnā€™t the comfort kit an add-on/accessory even for the Vision model (at least when RMA-ing an older unit)?

AFAIK it is for now. But if every produced headset will come with comfort kit as it was mentionned, thereā€™s a moment when replacement unit will come from this production. Logical deduction :wink:

1 Like

Not sure about that but @PimaxUSA would know if thatā€™s the planā€¦ :+1::wink:

For RMAā€™s you will receive the same edition that entered into the RMA process.

3 Likes