Has any Kickstarter upgrades received an audio strap for their 8K+?

I haven’t been following this, but I see lots of talk about both SMAS and KDMAS that sound like people have them. But I don’t have mine, have seen no reference to anything but DMAS in the regular Kickstarter update emails. Would really like a better Headstrap with built-in audio…

Not talking about the Backer Box but people who chose Option B, drop backer rewards in exchange for a discounted Vision 8K+

1 Like

I think you can come join us in this thread also: https://community.openmr.ai/t/8k-missing-rigid-head-strap-and-smas/33636/5

if you buy an 8K+ on the website now you have to pay extra for the SMAS, I wouldn’t be surprised if Pimax and now retroactively saying your upgrade 8K+ only includes the cloth strap

1 Like

Yes the same for me.I purchased from upgrade program and for my understanding the SMAS was included . Only recieved the cloth strap so far.

1 Like

My SMAS just shipped! Still in China but it’s now in FedEx’s hands.

KS backer upgraded to the 8k+. Got the confirm address email yesterday, 1/20/2021.

Hi Dreamwriter,

Have you received DMAS yet?
If not , you can make a ticket for help in helpdesk.

Apple

Yeah, I received the SMAS.

That’s great.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Apple

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.