Half Life: Alyx will be included for FREE with Pimax purchased Index Controller Upgrades

Hello MrScopi,

Yes. We will provide the proper procedure to redeem Half-Life Alyx from steam for all Plan F purchaser.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

4 Likes

Okay so you have only used Index Knuckles with Pimax headset? If so this is promising for those whom selected plan F.

2 Likes

Still not in my library even after getting a response from valve support :frowning:

1 Like

They explicitly enabled it for me, not because I had controllers but probably to get me to go away. It was “per their discretion as a customer service effort”.

5 Likes

Five days left … still not in my library … anyone else still not had it show up?

@PimaxUSA @PimaxQuorra any word from Valve?

1 Like

Hello Loribee,

You can try to contact with Steam support. Share the SN code with Steam, and they will help you to redeem the game to your library.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

All Plan F owners should make tickets with Steam/Valve? This is the official path to redeem the game?

1 Like

Hello MrScopi,

You may use this method to redeem the game.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Sure he can do that. The question is what is the process? It was stated that Pimax spoke to valve to confirm that people who bought through Pimax get it. There was no process discussed?

3 Likes

If that’s the case I hope Pimax consider sending a Kickstarter email to all backers, as we’ve been told in the past “it will happen automatically” and also that only 2% of users are active on the forums enough to catch your post.

1 Like

Hello MrScopi,

No worries on this.
We will release update on the Kickstarter , OpenMR , Facebook and even sending them email.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra
You best hurry up then :slight_smile:

https://community.openmr.ai/t/half-life-alyx-gameplay-videos/26278/44?u=possyguset

1 Like

Hello Possyguset,

If you have already receive the Index Set, we suggest you to submit the ticket at Steam Support.

If the game is not added to your library automatically, this is the alternative way to redeem it.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Thanks But I have it already, its others that do not, and it can be downloaded in two days.

1 Like

I totally called that this was going to be a cluster—k … Part of me is not even upset, because this is Pimax after all, it wouldn’t be Pimax if it all went smoothly now would it!

1 Like

Valve is having problems with Deployment in general. 2nd hand purchases like on Ebay were not supposed to receive it at all and have. Some have received multiple free copies by attaching Index to other steam accounts.

I don’t know why Valve didn’t use Serial numbers to ensure no duplicate copies were sent out.

3 Likes

I tried this way but no answer from Steam.

Hi, @PimaxQuorra; for those of us who have purchased the controllers and stations under Plan F, but have not received them yet, what do we need to do to have Half-Life Alyx available on their release day, Monday? Or better yet, on the pre-download day (today).

3 Likes

I fear Pimax have dropped the ball by taking so long to ship these packages. When they promised originally to finish shipping by February it wouldn’t have been an issue. But now we know that automatic detection doesn’t work, and many people still don’t have controllers in hand to make a ticket with Valve.

@PimaxQuorra, instructions need to be sent to purchasers ASAP. The game releases Monday and it will take at least a day for Valve to answer any tickets.

3 Likes

@drowhunter with your Ebay Index purchase did you only use them with Pimax Headset?