Fresco's List (Over 100) Favorite Mods for SkyrimVR enjoyed in Pimax Vision 8kX

Shown here are pictured if you can see them, lists of my installed mods and plugin order,(minus the Follower mods **INKED OUT. The follower mods are personal and obviously not everyone will enjoy the same preferences. You also may spot in the list a little bear called Rupert, i have never been so suprised and delighted by a mod before am i to old for whimsy, i guess not.

You may need to click on and probably expand to view as some uploads have been to small to read.

They all seem to be working very well in VR. I have made many changes some things didn’t work well and caused serious issues. Those have been worked out with this new set of mods and i’m really enjoying them. Game play is fluent and looks fantastic in the Pimax Vision 8kX.

Probably only of interest to Art lovers or Skyrim VR fans or the curious Pimax user. I think Bob Ross would be proud.

Later i would like to find a way to upload in game screen shots or video, need to consult an expert on that.

For information; all mods were downloaded from the Nexus Mod SkyrimSE site and manually installed by myself.

If you are new to modding i can’t say enough start with just adding 1 mod and go from there. My first ever mod i think was Light Sabers although i don’t use it now it was a great example how to make and ingame change with a mod.

Thank you also for whoever suggested the vrik mod, full body i can use it in a swivel chair with no problem works very well.

If you use any of these mods or have suggestions please let me know. With this playthrough I’m going to now just try to enjoy and move on to something later eventually. These mods are carefully curated and after much laber and fussing I’m very happy with the results i now have in Virtual Reality.

9 Likes

Sweet jimmy that’s a lot of mods. Must look fantastic.

2 Likes

Have you tried the Beyond Skyrim Mods in VR? Thoughts?

2 Likes

I have not it sounds interesting anything Skyrim VR related gets my attention. Have you?

1 Like

I’m curious if it will even work on Skyrm VR. It works on the SE but I can’t find that many impressions on the VR side. It’s basically like a full sized mod expansion that adds Bruma and planned for future regions.

2 Likes

I just started reading about it soon as i sign off i’ll check it out more. I’ve continued my modding of SkyrimVR and have a 133 mods currently active and it is so good with game play now and graphics experinced with the 8kX. This morning and the last few days solving problems with load order and other issues with CTD the game is running beautifully now all issues seem fixed now, so i think i’m just going to try and enjoy. Like a painter at some point you just have to stop applying paint (or mods) and call it finished i think thats where i’m at.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it works in skyrim VR fine, i believe I played that mod on my vive. Intensely laggy back when it came out even on a flat monitor though. Haven’t revisited.

In fact most mods that add a new region work great! The issue is menu elements mainly, but you can get around it

1 Like

Apparantly it does work.

1 Like

any chance you turn that into a wabbajack installer?

I’m here to help if i can find away it will be done.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.