F1 22 VR Support Confirmed!

Do we know if RT and DLSS are expected to work in VR as well?

Just saw this (hyped for TAA + Sharpening)
:

1 Like

I don’t know what it’s going to be like F1 2020 was a good game but 2021 is so bad it looks like crap and I don’t notice any improvements besides some extra content but I know it’s not vr but the people that have driven formule 1 races in gran turismo know it’s so damn good everything feels perfect and it’s awesome I don’t know if codemasters is going to compete with that but the vr feature will definitely be cool but I hope it will be just as good as GT7 because driving a formula 1 car is just so freaking awesome in that game :partying_face:

1 Like

Thing is unless one has driven a F1 car in RL they have no common frame of reference anyway.

When Williams/Toyota first got together with IRacing to get their F1 car as close to RL as they felt it could be, that be became my reference. Using Asseto Corsa because it also has scanned tracks, I settled on VRC’s Williams F31 as very close in feel and handling…but what do i know. I drive an Accord :grinning:
edit
I see I said that in April lol Must be senility
I see I said that in April lol Must be senility :rofl:

We´ll see if we don’t have the sides fov issue like msfs 2020. I hope that Pimax will be able to perform well.

1 Like

ye if the pp must be on , then i cry [quote=“vicentelip, post:25, topic:38499, full:true”]
We´ll see if we don’t have the sides fov issue like msfs 2020. I hope that Pimax will be able to perform well.
[/quote]

1 Like

Love it! Been wanting this game to VR support for a while now, glad it’s finally here.

I actually saw a video with someone using a Pimax and F1…it was their FIRST time using VR so it’s probably impossible to ask them to check…it was also not in English so I wasn’t sure if it was discussed. I translated the comments but it was all, “omg VR wow cool lol looks crazy” Seems they only send this game to people who like F1…should really have at least one casual simracing VR youtuber try this game for real impressions…anyway I did ask in the comments, we’ll see:

Edit: The youtuber responded to me saying, “I don’t know, next time I try I’ll look for the setting.” Does anyone know if PP is on or off by Default? lol

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.