Desktop colors messed up with Pitool 284v

Hi,
When I start Pitool 284v sometimes my desktop colors are messed up (get very dark). Solution is to close and re launch Pitool, doing so fixes desktop colors. Does anyone know of solution? I can provide more info as needed. I had this same problem with 262 actually, but did not report because it was old version of Pitool, but now that this is happening with the newest that’s not fun. Thanks.

2 Likes

happening to me too when switching to the other monitor or back then stops,it applies the current 8kx settings to the monitor for some reason.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I think I understood something. My guess Pimax wants us to run Pitool and all services at Windows start, which is not how I want it to work.

If I start Pitool manually, and give it a bit of time before powering HMD up, problem discussed here never happens. However, if I power HMD on and then start Pitool, I get messed up colors and often HMD does not get initialized, so I have to restart service multiple times.

Annoying issue, but at least I am pretty sure I’ve solid workaround.