Complaining thread about non backers. Be warned

Let’s not forget, OP isn’t even a backer! OH, and Pizza and coke is not “RELEVANT” to the topic… no matter how hard Sally pushes!

Considering the comments made by Pimax about the software needing more work… I think January might be optimistic myself for a consumer release.

1 Like

It why I said backers. Lol. But truthfully majority seem happy but understandably anxious. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

Not sure why Sally likes :pizza: & coke. Cokes good but :pizza: gets old quick.

Software indeed needs work but 2 months can be a fair bit of time to cover & new versions have bern rolling out quickly without depending on PoV no big critical issues.

Yup… myself included!

True… however, the GPU requirements turned out to be far greater than what Pimax expected and Brainwarp mostly non-existent. Now Pimax is talking about a new strategy in having selectable re-fresh rates to reduce the GPU burden… that might take a little more time to perfect and test and we the backers (enthusiasts) are the testers! That’s a short time-frame. I hope Pimax releases an app like Microsoft did that allows potential consumers to test their PC’s to see if it meets the minimum requirements… or we’ll have more issues (and drama) like the Pumcy review.

@PimaxVR has said they have been testing BW with the various Refresh Rates. So I imagine we might see something soonish or later.

They’re testing BW? I must have missed that… that’s good news, but BW is necessary to change refresh rates. I’m sorry but I have a hard time imaging the “promise” of BW actually being available before February if ever.

No it’s not necessary but can open up things considerably. Us 4k users know 60hz can be decent in vr so if you could BW that for 120hz perceived. It could be interesting.

1 Like

From my perspective if they could get 60hz without ghosting… That would be good! And BW work on for all device versions

1 Like

Hey @Sjef

As this topics been completly derailed could you please split it right from @tomohm Im a NYorker rant. Cheers

Well tbh we’d have to move your pizza & coke date as well.

But that is totally relivant :slight_smile:

I’m ok with removing all my comments as long as you remove all the MORONIC, childish and whiny comments from Sally ( @Davobkk ) as well!!! And, let the record show that it was Sally (Davobkk) who began the insults/trolling then cried like the little “B-word” she is when I responded in kind!

I WILL NOT CHANGE THIS POST!!!

2 Likes

Wow thats absolute nonsense. I was here discussing pre orders and the minute I suggested delayed delivery you start the insults. Here you are yet again calling people bi**hes ???

Pull yourself together buddy. It’s only a headset :v:

Above is the first post of any interaction between us…

Would you care to tell so more lies Sally?[quote=“Davobkk, post:34, topic:9382”]
Pull yourself together buddy.
[/quote]

You should have your picture next to the word “HYPOCRITE” in the dictionary!!!

Thanks for highlighting these. Posted right after you derailed the thread abusing non backers

Get over it

No problem… it was my pleasure to point out your lies!

Derailed? Oh, you mean I refused to jump on that… “lets beat on Pimax because I don’t have my HMD yet” train you like to push! Nah…

See above… I never got on it!

“Lets beat on Pimax” ? Is that what you call it. Discussing the current facts

Seriously pull yourself together buddy. It’s just a headset. Save it for the “backers” complaining. I couldnt care less

Still lying I see…