Comfort kit delivery?

I just ordered one, are they being delivered already or is it a pre-order? Anyone received theirs, if so how long did it take for delivery?

EDIT: Didn’t see it straight away but got info from another existing topic on this

2 Likes

Would you please provide your order information. Then we can check when it is able to delivery, Thanks

1 Like

It’s ok, i’ve read that shipping of Comfort kits starts after Chinese New Year, is that correct?

1 Like

Hello Ziher,

You may check this update on the ComfortKit’s status.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

This is half way through the 4th week of February and still no mention of the Comfort Kit Deliveries. No mention in the February update. When are they likely to be posted?

4 Likes

I would like to know to when the Comfort Kit will be posted i ordered one back in octerber 31 .l wound never preorder any thing again from pimax.

1 Like

Hello @Malcolm @Pistolpete

Due to the CoronaVirus outbreak, the production line for ComfortKit was slowed down.
We are trying to rapid the production yield.

For the recent produced comfortkit were linked to the HMD for delivery. So if you purchase solely, might need queue for it.

Sorry for causing so much inconvenience sir.
Hope you understand our situation.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Any idea how long this is likely to be?

Hello Malcolm,

The comfort kit is estimated to begin the mass production by April. But if everything is under control and with smooth operation, can set an earlier time.

Hopefully we are able to overcome all these obstacles.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

Thanks is there any updates on this? The weekly update mentions the MAS and DAS but not the comfort kit. Holding off playing Alyx until I at least get the comfort kit.

Hello Malcolm,

We been discussing with the supply chain. They are ensuring us to get enough materials by April for the next production.

The previous production was on going, and mostly are sent along with headset. But we do have small batch of stock for individual orders.

Could you please share us the SO, we can help you to get more status on it.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Any update? I see that people are buying comfort kits already on Aliexpress.

3 Likes

Any update? I see that people are buying comfort kits already on Aliexpress.

This. How can they sell through Aliexpress, but DO NOT deliver them to the backers?

https://de.aliexpress.com/i/4000515259824.html

5 Likes

Still waiting mine…
@PimaxQuorra please give us a clear answer on when we will receive what we already paid.

Thanks

3 Likes

This seems to happen with every release. If I see 8KX headsets popping up on Aliexpress before it’s in my hands, it’s going to leave a very sour taste in my mouth regarding Pimax.

5 Likes

I’m still waiting for them to send the MAS (the velcro tape doesn’t stick anymore), and to offer a replacement face foam for the comfort kit on the store, in order to use my reduction coupon … before playing Alyx.
Gonna be long -__-’

2 Likes

I know this is no help to you but thanks for the info. Ordered one on Aliexpress. They are very forthcomming with customer service. Much better than Pimax themselves.
I had a china shop deliver damaged goods once and the seller did not cooperate. I got my money back.

4 Likes

Any new information on possible delivery of comfort kits? My order number is SO10805.
@PimaxQuorra
@Amy

2 Likes

Hi Ziher,

Sorry for the late reply. Our team back to their position by today.

We will help you to get more information on the comfort kit.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

You didn’t answer why people can get it faster through aliexpress and not the official site? Still waiting on mines.

3 Likes