Checking Out The Upcoming Retro Style VR FPS Game Theta Legion In The Pimax 5K+ Live

Yeah loved Aircar and honestly I have never tried VTOL so I might give that a shot… In the same spirit as those games I might be showing some of the upcoming game LOW-FI soon since I tried it and it seems to work in my 5K+ really well. My biggest issue right now is that the Vive wands I have make it hard to do a lot of these flying type games and I am unfortunately to poor to purchase a set of Index controllers ATM. As I mentioned in another post here I might try to see if I can find someone who would be willing to trade a set for an Odyssey+ headset or just try to sell the O+ and use the proceeds towards buying them from Valve.

1 Like

Ah yeah well Low-Fi does pretty much look like Aircar / Blade Runner the game!

And fair enough about the Wands, good luck. I went from WMR to nothing for ten months and then finally got the Index ones. Never had the ‘pleasure’ of trying the wands hehe…

1 Like

My index controllers arrived yesterday, and so far love the quality and usability…so what are your impressions of them so far?

2 Likes

Hope you’re enjoying them!

Quality is excellent, way way ahead of the cheap plastic WMR stuff. And no problem with thumb stick clicks. Gotta be honest, I wonder if Pimax could truly match them. They scream expensive and extensive R&D investment.
Tracking seems great, and that’s with a single LH
Ergonomics - very good but not perfect, I can see why it’s been mentioned by some. However, for me it’s an acceptable compromise because nothing is actually uncomfortable or unusable, and therefore I’m not going to get RSI from these :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just saw that the game is now available in the Oculus store as of today! []-) Theta Legion VR on Oculus Rift | Oculus

2 Likes

It is finally available! []-) Theta Legion VR on Oculus Rift | Oculus

1 Like

Aha thanks will check it out :+1:

1 Like

insta-bought!

Wait maybe i shouldn’t have done that is it oculus exclusive? if not I should have bought the steam VR version …

1 Like

Yes for the moment the only place to get this is on the Oculus store. I reached out to the Devs and they said that there were no plans to release on Steam at this time but that could change over time if there was enough interest. So if you want to play it I wouldn’t hold out because I doubt we will see a Steam release of this game any time soon if ever.