Can I add eye tracking and hand tracking to my backer survey?

Can I add eye tracking and hand tracking to my backer survey? I don’t mind paying the difference or can use the $100 less from 8K to 5K+ switch option as well.

1 Like

Eye tracking is included for every kickstarter backer due to reaching a stretch goal!

1 Like

https://community.openmr.ai/t/pimax-5k-8k-faq-updating/7462?u=davebobman

The last time I heard anything about it, the $100 coupon can’t be used for non-Pimax modules (except the wireless module).

So in other words even though the hand tracking module is done, I can’t have it ship with my backer order, but retail customers can order it?

I think that is the case but they may have changed their minds at some point. Perhaps there will be an option to purchase it (at retail price) and have it ship with your order.

I doubt they would allow any more to be sold at the KS price (even to backers). The main reason for the discounts of the KS was the risk of never receiving a product. Since that risk is (mostly) gone there isn’t an incentive to offer reduced pricing.

2 Likes

It’s too bad they don’t sell it separately on their site yet, then I could just order it.

1 Like