Blue housing 5k plus

Hey has anyone have the 5k plus with the new blue housing,i saw they were for sale on aliexpress.

4 Likes

Do you have a link dor the 5k+ with blue housing?

#Aliexpress US $643.08 8%OFF | 144HZ blue housing with comfort kit pimax 5K PLUS 200FOV VR headsets Dual 2560x1440p RGB LCD Panels Pimax PC VR HEADSET glasses
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dW10u98

1 Like

Its crazy how pimax wont stock there own store seems like any stock they get goes directly to Aliexpress,artisians suppose to be in stock 6 weeks ago lol,My friend got an Artisian with the blue housing like 4 or 5 weeks ago from the link i sent.

2 Likes

More interested in [color=blue]Blue Housing[/color] as seems to indicate that the black housing is indeed being retired.

3 Likes

Yea agreed i have a 4 month old artisian that looks like i took a hammer to it.

2 Likes

Im trying to find out if the 5k plus from pimax store come with blue housing like they do from aliexpress.

@PimaxQuorra

2 Likes

Hello John,

Yes sir, the 5K Plus are now with blue housing with limited quantity and time.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

5 Likes

I got one of these a few days ago.The blue housing seems good but the comfort kit gives me a lot of distortion i did not have with the old 5k+

I also can not change the chevron color on this.

Is it blue RE or just blue but same plastic than black ?
Because on Pimax Day it was said blue exists in RE but also non-RE versions.

its the same as 8k plus

3 Likes

Hello Neel,

This is the Blue RE housing.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

2 Likes

A sale person from Pimax told me that the Blue RE version is going to be cancelled is that true ? I order a 5k plus recently and was hoping to get the new blue housing but gotten the black housing unit with SN203, my questions is if there are any issues for those who are using SN 203 i.e tracking, housing cracked or even panel problems. Would like some feedback and solution so that I can prepare myself.

Thanks in advance

I got a blue housing 5k plus from Aliexpress a month ago they have a endless supply of em.shipped to usa in 5 business days.

1 Like

It’s a matter of time before the black housing cracks.

1 Like

I think we will find all kickstarter products will find an early retirement!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.