Base Stations, Controllers, Bench Marks etc... (When)

Can anyone tell me when we will receive Base Stations, Controllers, Bench Marks etc

4 Likes

You don’t know? The official answer is “soon”.

In fact, you can ask whatever update you want at whatever moment in time, and apply the same answer :grin:

12 Likes

Wow Soon is fantastic, its better than later when used on its own.

4 Likes

Im doubting we ever will get the rest of the stuff backer stuff as Pimax spends all their time fragmenting the development by making more slight spec variations of the HMD.

5 Likes

hey as long as you’re happy, then pimax has accomplished it’s agenda.

2 Likes

Actually it’s “Very soon” which is even better.

5 Likes

I guess I’m like most backers and wont be happy until I get the full package.
Very soon sounds better though, thanks you cheered me up.

8 Likes

And this time it’s for real. We assure you that. Promised. Really. Thanks for your patience. It will be great. We are all working on it. Please understand. We are making progress. Oh and we have made other, better hmd now, you wanna buy? :joy:

15 Likes

your PR skills are spot-on mr pimax guy.

5 Likes

Yes I will buy a better HMD, the only thing is I need some controllers and base stations to go with it, do you think you be so kind to loan me some until mine are ready.
Thanks in advance, your great.

1 Like

“Yes I will buy a better HMD, the only thing is I need some controllers and base stations to go with it, do you think you be so kind to loan me some until mine are ready.
Thanks in advance, your great.”

:thinking: can’t tell if this is serious or sarcasm… but I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s sarcasm based on the loan comment lol

clearly mindscan is poking fun at pimax for all the diversion and promises they keep breaking, I guess you’re new here…(also sarcasm as clearly you’re an 8K backer, cheeky bugger)

5 Likes

Hi mate, i think you are mistaking me for someone else :rofl: I’m just another backer with a certain developing kind of sarcasm due the way things are working here. Sorry, whish i could have helped you out. The only thing we can do is keep up hope. There are moments i lose it, but on the other hand there is no other option than waiting.

Defenitely trying to keep a smile while i am a bit frustrated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks for understanding :+1:

3 Likes

Defo not new here, I’ve Been along for the entire ride, 8kx, just been quiet,
I started the motion compensation discussion, and for the record never got a reply from Pimax, thanks.
I believe they have fixed now, I actually sold my 8k as it was no good enough for my requirements, I just want my controllers and base stations, if I ever get them so I can put them on eBay and recover my losses.
Good luck and keep laughing.

4 Likes

I see…
Well i whish you good luck, too.
I think i will sell mine, when all things promised will not be here by the end of this year. Still hoping for big suprises…
At this point i already have accepted that the rest of the package might never arrive. But maybe a miracle will happen.

1 Like

Just need to apply biblic proportions…like that one day=thousand years thingy…yep, very soon

4 Likes

Ah got ya, like “Jesus is coming” maybe he is, one day. Could be 2891 AD.

4 Likes

Their taking the proverbial of Biblical proportions, I’m done here,
Better things to do with my time, I recommend to those who are struggling with this to put it down and move on.
I think the whole thing needs a redesign that fits, works, is complete and makes life fun.

1 Like

When Pimax says “soon”, I translate it to “eventually”.

I’ve bought what I needed, so that I can enjoy my 8K now. At some point, I assume the Kickstarter bonuses and the base station I purchased will arrive. I try to be patient, but sometimes it’s difficult.

Regardless, I really do like my 8K and will probably buy an 8KX at some point in the future.

4 Likes

Second that I do ;-).
Is very soon then very eventually? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes