Backer strect-goals package sent? Tracking not clear about that

I did too. Here was my response about my specific question about backer box tracking # LOL:

It’s my honor to serve you.
Sorry, I didn’t find out that your goods have been delivered. I will urge the logistics department to deliver the goods as soon as possible.

Regards,
Bob

I got a tracking number from pimax 7 days ago thru email but it said tracking number is may not be correct and there are no data on it

They’ve just replied to me saying it will be sent out within a week.

It’s a multistage shipment, to see more detail you can plug the USPS tracking number into the FedEx site.

I still get nothing, no tracking number, no email. I guess i will open a support ticket.

I guess it wasn’t shipped yet then, it only said pending

Once again, it won’t populate until it gets to the last leg prior to delivery. In your case it was shipped from Shanghai to Fontana then from Fontana to Atlanta.

I assume that the backer boxes are being shipped en masse from Shangai, China to Fontana, CA and will be redistributed from there. Is that correct? If so, could you tell us the ETA of the backer boxes in California? And an approximate turnaround time from there to the hands of a U.S. delivery service?

Hi

I am still waiting for backer my backer box. Support has constantly given me the the runaround, I have been talking to them for over a month now asking about my backer box, they say it’s going to be sent next week, next week comes and nothing, I contact them again, and they say the same thing, next week.

I would just like some honesty as I feel like I am just being lied to. It’s not good customer service and to think I was going to buy Pimax sword controllers too, I really can’t see myself ever doing that at the moment.

As you can imagine, I am getting very annoyed.

1 Like

Send me a PM with your backer number and address.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.