Artisan, First Impressions with 13 Games

Hey guys !
Ok I am sorry, I write and read and listen lots of english but I dont talk it much so my accent is awful, I am sorry about this but there are my first impressions of the Artisan with 13 games :

Salut à tous, voici mes premières impressions de l’Artisan avec 13 jeux :

15 Likes

Hi, how much did u pay It by AliExpress?

It was with a few % off when I got it at 439$, shipping is 49$ to france.

2 Likes

you dont get the comfort kid when you order the pimax artisan on ali express i think

So you didn’t pay tax…(vat…) Good

But I did pay 41€ taxes once arrived :confused:

@john2910 they will send them once back in stock actually

4 Likes

Update on the ARTISAN
I just installed it on my son computer, running on a 1060gtx 6go it run Pavlov very well !
And I noticed the SMALL FoV is not as small as the 8k one.
I am not even sure that I made my tests on the normal one lol :confused:

5 Likes

Thanks for the informative video. With its lower price point, the Artisan might be something I could recommend.

1 Like

Ok that it’s dogana tax not Vat…so you were lucky

Your accent is fine. I had no trouble understanding you. Your english is much better than my french! It made me reminisce of a vacation (long ago) in Paris and the French countryside (wine country).

3 Likes

Thank you.
But when I listen to me I remind me those scammers from India calling to fix your computer lol.

5 Likes

Hi, do you have problems with the picture in the helmet when working in 90Hz? when changing it, it is very dark and sometimes flickers … and what other pitool do you use?

I only tried 90hz on steam home but didn’t notice flickering.
Using it with 254a Pitool.

I don’t even know what is dark in the pimax moon with what it is connected …

I am sorry I …dont understand :thinking:

1 Like

Hey guys
I am so amazed how good is the Artisan SDE that I watched some macro shots of other headsets and I understand why it looks so good.
Check this out, look how space between pixels is small according to their sizes :
Artisan :
artisde2
8kX :
8kXsde

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.