Second video.mp4 - Google Drive
I haven’t xp that myself. But have seen otyers post about having 1 screen blank.
I think there might be a setting in pitool or one of the json setting files in the pitool directories that you can change screen saver option maybe.
Not sure if that will help or not.
The team is on CNY festival atm. But would suggest filing a ticket.
@PimaxUSA may have some ideas on possible cause and fix maybe.
Support links below.
- Self Help Database
- Submit a Ticket
PimaxVR Forum Support
This group consists of PimaxVR Staff Specialists for assisting PimaxVR Consumers with resolving Ticket.
Please follow this Procedure before Requesting help.
- File a Support At
You should receive a response within x Business days.
- If you have not received a response after x Business days or Support personnel is having difficulty understanding your request. Please Direct Message(PM) PISupport requesting assistance.
- Please provide the following Information:
Support Ticket # & Details of issue.
if your support issue is Tech related please explore:
- Use Docs in Left menu to explore 2 & 3.
- Pi-Guides & Troubleshooting. (#guides )
- Community Support - review Solved and post question if needed. (#vrcentral:helpme )
This is the headset itself. You can tell because when the screens cut out all other functionality is still intact and very briefly you can see the results of a voltage drop to the panels. I would say 99% chance this is a defective device that needs to be replaced and it is unrelated to your pc or setup.
There is a small chance this is a power drop out due to your USB port dropping power related to a power save feature engaging. Just make sure your pc is set to performance mode (or ultimate performance mode in windows 11) but I’m almost certain that is not the issue.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.