Any chance of having a warranty beyond 1 year on something like the 12k or Crystal?

Could be the case but it also might be the final thing to be announced in the event. There’s no reason to think it would be the first or second, makes sense for it to be last.

The NFT thing was silly but definitely not bad intentioned as they were free and just meant to be a giveaway. I don’t think they realised just how bad of a reputation NFTs have in the west these days. Today’s giveaway of 100 framed disassembled 8K Xs is amazing though, looks so good. I really REALLY hope I get one, I absolutely love it. Also 100 of them being shipped out is a pretty big commitment and expense by Pimax, gotta say I really respect that. I would have thought like 5-10 but 100? I feel like there’s a decent chance many of us hardcore enthusiasts here will have a good chance to get one.

1 Like

The part about the framed 8KX‘s is cool indeed. Hoping to secure one too.

But I don‘t really see them announcing the Crystal on this event and meeting their ships in Q3 announcements. Why do the previous May announcement to then do a one more thing announcement? It‘s not surprising, it‘s very much expected for the next couple of days - would be kind of a weird mix of two different marketing strategies which don‘t make sense to be mixed.
Let‘s talk again in a week, shall we.

Indeed let’s wait and see how things go.

However I will put this out there. They may have already achieved the “ships this month” by seeding warehouses.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.