Announcement of second shipment

shipment don’t interest me, I am interested how the new housings are and what’s about the production lines now???

2 Likes

@Matthew.Xu EU zone backers is counted as large one country in this shipment ? is still over UK or direct ?

2 Likes

All orders in Europe are sent to the UK and from the UK to other European countries.

2 Likes

2 months passed and barely if 500backers got their headset. At this speed you wont even pass 1000 by Christmas. 0 chance for 90% of the backers to get their headset by Christmas. Oh lets not count the pre-orders too lol.

3 Likes

At this rate they will get atleast 1000 considering the speed as increased. Now get banned troll.

3 Likes

Troll mate? I guess you have no ideea what you talking about. These are just facts. If you got your headset, of course you wouldnt care about the rest of the backers that haven’t received their pledge yet.

2 Likes

They had production issues with the housing. These issues seem to be fixed.

I think of that great A Team line.
“I love it when a plan comes together”
Thanks for the update @Matthew.Xu

4 Likes

I’m backer 23xx and if i have to wait i ll wait.
You are a pain in the ass mate with your negativity!!!

4 Likes

I don’t see his post as trolling. It’s not over dramatic. It’s quite respectable.

2 Likes

Now don’t make claims sbout folks with headsets not caring. If we didn’t care we’d stay immersed in fantasy worlds & not post here. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, so there’s a big chance i will be in this batch.

Time to smash the F5 :fist_right:

Thanks @Matthew.Xu

1 Like

Hahaa how do we know you are not posting now from within VR? XD Bigscreen or Virtual Desktop lol

2 Likes

I am sure you’ve noticed i do most posts via my phone here.

I use a small keyboard primarily on my pc & it’s not a standard layout lol

1 Like

Allocen has right, its terrible how slow they are and they didn’t say anything about the new housings. My always saying " thank you matthew" changes now to “please hurry up damn it all”. One year of waiting…

1 Like

Thats a terrible keyboard. Get some Corsair RGB Mechanical Keyboard mate…

3 Likes

Keyboards are overrated.

-Typed on a cheap Fujitsu keyboard connected to a pc with a 2080ti :stuck_out_tongue:

Although im sure some compressed air would do nice at cleaning!

1 Like

Mate please… XD

1 Like

I have a gaming keyboard & ither full keyboards. This one is just very convenient for the living room. But definitely not a winner for typing. Kind of like older laptop keyboards.

I do have one of these packed up. That is decent. Also not convinced one needs overpriced keyboards. Lol

3 Likes

I look forward to you starting up a production line of a new product & gruel over your efforts.

Once the kinks are worked out things will move at an accellerated rate. Until then it will take the time needed unless you want poor quality.

In which case I am sure pimax csn send you a headset made with rejected components. Just don’t complain with what you receive.

2 Likes