Adding headsets to pledge

Does anyone know if I got an early bird headset, if I can add more to my pledge at the early bird price to get another headset? Also, is there a limit to the number that can be added that way? @deletedpimaxrep1, @Pimax-Support, @Matthew.Xu

Early bird would be just one slot, if you wanted another, you’d have to wait for one to open up.

1 Like

Yes,you can add corresponding amount that is equal to an anther available headset plus same shipping fee to your current amount. We will send a survey to you through Kickstarter platform to gather your order details soon.

Is there a limit on the number I can add? How much do I need to add for shipping if I added 5, for example?

Yes, you need to add the same shipping fee more.

So I backed Early Bird 8KX does that mean if I add an 8K to my order I can have it for Early bird price? $449 and free shipping? @deletedpimaxrep1, @Pimax-Support, @Matthew.Xu

Pimax-Support said

“equal to an anther available headset to your current amount”

I take that to mean only if an early bird special is AVAILABLE.

Yes, Free shipping for 8KX backer, if you want keep 8K, you need to increase $499 to your pledge.

@evertec asked:
Does anyone know if I got an early bird headset, if I can add more to my pledge at the early bird price to get another headset?

@Pimax-Support said:
Yes, you can add corresponding amount that is equal to an anther available headset to your current amount.

I understood and I think evetec did too that we could get more headsets added to our order at the Early Bird price. So is that incorrect?

I wanted to know if I could add an Early Bird 8k for ($449) because I’m a Early Bird 8kX backer? I’m sorry but I just want to make sure we are all understanding each other.

1 Like

I asked the same question earlier but I didn’t really get an answer. What if at the time of ordering there were 2 available early bird packages, so you increase your pledge based on the idea of ordering 2 early bird packages. Now, in the interim someone else has come and claimed one of the remaining early bird packages. Will there be a problem for us after the survey comes out? Will we be told “sorry, that is sold out”?

May this will make backer to misunderstand, I see someone ask in the kickstarter, and have to add by full price, not early bird price.

If we can do that, I can pledge more at early bird price for my all friend and this is not fair because infact it has limit quanity.

1 Like

Yes, you are right, sorry for my bad expression. :blush:

Understood, thank you! :wink: