8k switch to 5K+ - news

After two emails that it is not possible and me accepting to stick to the 8K until it finally is ready today this mail arrived:

Hi friend,

_We will ship the 5K+ headset to you asap and send you the tracking number via e-mail by then. Please be advised. _
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Pimax Support

Haha. Now it is possible again. Why I don’t know. Since I do not care wich of the two I get (I think both are great) I’ll just sit back and wait now.


Agreed. That’s exactly what I’m doing too.