5k Early Bird Backers

I’d expect anybody who pledged 5k early to get $150 as well. I’m just asking, it would be an additional reason to get 5k over 8k :slight_smile:.

Barely notice it, myself. Don’t at all, when playing Elite or other sims

:slight_smile:

room scale games, where you move around alot fast, not sit on a chair or stand still.

Yeah, that’s when I barely notice… My VR-fu is strong

Shouldn’t you actually factually get back the 150 dollars and a 100 dollars coupon idk. That wouldn’t sound right either.

The moment you switched to 8K you lost your early backer status. Now, you are offered to switch to 5K+, not “5K early bid”.

4 Likes

Hi,sorry for your inconvenience, we cannot provide the refund now and you may utilize $150 to choose the accessories.
Besides, we will get in touch with you before shipping your package. Please be advised. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @Pimax-Support,

I don’t want a refund, I’m really happy to get 8k or 5k :), I’m not decided yet.
Thank you for confirming 5k Early Backers will get $150 to spend instead of $100!

Regards,
Fennec

3 Likes

Hi @Pimax-Support does this $150 thing apply to me as well when I select the 5k+ ?
I originally backed an early bird 5k on the 22 October 2017 and then upgraded my pledge to a 8k on 1st November 2017. I have all the emails still if needed for proof.
Backer number is #3652
Cheers
Jb

Hi @JayBee, ok , you may utilize $150 to choose the accessories. We will get in touch with you before shipping your package. Have a nice day!

1 Like

@Pimax-Support

Do you know how many units will be completed for the second batch of shipments after the holiday? Thanks…