5k+ base stations + accessories

Hi all,

I originally indended to upgrade to an 8kx using two $100 vouchers.

(one from downgrading from 8k to 5k+ during kickstarter)
(The other from trading in stretch goals)

Now I no longer am going to upgrade my headset what is my current situation and options?

• I am keeping my 5k+ (no upgrade)
  • I have base stations and controllers from my kickstarter choice. When will these now arrive?
  • When do I get to use my vouchers? How do I redeem and how do I spend them on eye tracking / hand tracking?

Ive totally lost track of what is happening with pimax but now its January shouldnt there be some clarification?

Ive literally used my headset twice due to no controllers or base stations and that kind of sucks.

Could someone please explain how I get the above information?

Thanks loads

3 Likes

If you go to https://backer.pimaxvr.com/ you can choose the “accessory” tab at top of the page and you can use your coupon when you are at the payment stage. I am also not upgrading before i can try how the hmd is holding up and functioning, (waiting for controllers and LH too).

2 Likes

Lighthouses if requested via Ticket can be received before controllers. Lighthouses start shipping middle of January.

Controllers last update for base sword is estimated ready in March.

@PimaxQuorra may have additional info on coupons.

3 Likes

Hello there,

Thank you for submitting the post.
-base stations and lighthouses will be deliver to backers soon once our team is ready to.
-You can use the vouchers at the backers column, if you are using for the eye/ hand tracking, can directly hit to our store.

If you still got more questions or need any instructions from our team, please don’t hesitate to drop mail at quorra@pimax.com
We will help you step by step to there.

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

If I want my light house to delivery mid January, do I need to create ticket for it? I’m full backage backer…

2 Likes

Hello Douglas,

You can request the delivery via Ticket Support. Our team will handle your request once they receive the notification.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Quorra.Pimax

4 Likes

Just keep in mind starts shipping Mid January not delivered by.

4 Likes

I just received a text message with tracking info from San Jose California (where Pimax warehouse is) due to arrive tomorrow, which I can only assume to be my Base Stations and Index Controllers, delivering to Indiana.

5 Likes

Here’s hoping that UK deliveries aren’t that far behind! I promised my brother my HTC Vive back in 2017 and he’s still waiting :sweat_smile:.

6 Likes

You are a good bother, happy new year.

3 Likes

Just got my Index Controllers + Base Stations :grinning:

Looks like Pimax also tossed in a couple fidget spinners? Gave me a chuckle.

Glad to finally be able to enjoy VR properly after all this time!

5 Likes

And to you too :blush:.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. I will have a good look. So far I cannot see any eye tracking modules on the accessories page? Is it to be added at a later stage if you are aware?

Cheers!

Just checked out the store. How do we get our discount voucher codes?

I think you just raise a support ticket requesting your code. You’ll need to include your Kickstarter backer number and once they’ve verified everything they should email you a code that you can use.

2 Likes

Hello EconomyFishfinger,

We will add the eye tracking modules on the accessories page soon. Please stay tune on that, we will keep the page update and notify all the users on this issue.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

Hello EconomyFishFinger,

You can raise a support ticket at Support, along with your Kickstarter number. Please fill in the form and the discount code that you looking for. Our CS team will do the verification and email you the code ASAP.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.