2x HTC Vive Base Stations 1.0 For Sale *SOLD*

Hello All,

If anyone is looking for some good value 1.0 base stations I have for sale a pair which I purchased in only May 2020 this year. I no longer need these as my version 2.0 base stations finally arrived from Pimax after backing those in 2017!!

I have full proof of purchase available on request for warranty purposes. They are the UK retail varient and would come supplied in original box with all accessories.

Please see my ebay add for further details, I think the price is fair and I am not trying to take advantage of the fact these are in quite short supply most of the time.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193565989838

Kind Regards,

Andy.

7 Likes

you do not have the controller with them ?
Frankly, i received mine (2.0) but got a lot of tracking problem. (sudden jump) that i never got with 1.0
I really like the index controllers with finger tracking, but i regret the stability of the 1.0

I use index controllers. I haven’t noticed the tracking jumping yet with the 2.0 bases but I have not tested the 2.0 base stations much as I have only just got them. I will test tomorrow to make sure, thankyou for the heads up.

I have had problems of jumping tracking with 1.0 base stations before but it was always related to Pitool. Whenever it started jumping I would restart service on Pitool and the tracking jumping would stop.

can you sell me just one of them ?

Hi Yata, thanks for asking but they sold already yesterday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.