200 degree FOV?

You no, but in my suggestion to Pimax, who have a business contract for sales and parts warehouse/shipping,. I’m thinking a request that Amazon ask a third party to correct wrong information might have some weight. If not at least Pimax can say we asked them to ask that third party to correct any misleading or incorrect information…
As far as Amazon’s ability to identify, I doubt even they have the staff to data check every ad and that onus would fall to the advertiser anyway. Amazon is only the platform.

Hi dogbite. The problem as I see it, is the seller has been assumed to be a scammer. We can’t prove it. The seller might be better described as a “hustler”. What if the Crystal is a legit preorder by the seller, and then offered for sale with ambiguous advertised enhancements i.e. 200 FOV etc. that are part of the hustle. At any rate, I’m over it. I know what I’m going to do when I’m ready to order the true 12K. Others can do as they please. Thanks to all input take care Eddie.

1 Like

[quote=“eddie, post:22, topic:40150”]In ant
We can’t prove it.

Maybe so maybe not.
You will notice I did not refer to any scamming considerations.only correction of errors. Those could be easily addressed with say Pimax asking Amazon to send them the corrected data and asking them to correct their ad. Up to then they can claim error. After that they are advertising falsely and in the very least Pimax can say we have ask the ad be corrected.